Check out our latest positions below and join one of our many international teams
RTLAdConnect is the international total video sales house of RTL Group. We provide simplified access to all of RTL Group’s total video portfolio as well as from external mandates like ITV in the UK or RAI in Italy across a sum of 12 markets, over 100 TV channels and 300 online platforms. Our job is to deliver exclusive advertising solutions in safe premium digital and broadcast media environments to millions of potential customers across Europe – every day.
Contract: Full-time contract
RTL AdConnect is seeking an innovative and highly-organized Strategy & Development Analyst to work within the Strategy & Development team.
- Based on data-driven insights drive pricing strategy recommendations and create RTL AdConnect digital rate cards (AVOD, YouTube, Data & ATV) cross-markets.
- Engage in conversation with company’s partners and top executives to build & keep updated the digital rate cards all year long.
- Design and implement pricing tests to assess revenue opportunities & track performance.
- Drive the creation of RTL AdConnect General Sale’s conditions for all products with the Ad Ops team.
Strategy & Development
- Participate in project planning, process updates, contribute to strategic development.
- Product Strategy & Product positioning: partner with Marketing & Development teams on product development, new product pricing and product price positioning.
- Define best tools to drive automation of the digital rate cards.
Reporting & Communication
- Creates and maintains databases, spreadsheets, dashboards, and metric reporting to ensure compliance with all business initiatives.
- Develop and distribute periodic reporting including price performance, benchmarking and other information that provides context related to pricing strategies.
- Engage in conversation with team to assist them in forecasting and quantifying impact of fare strategy decisions.
- Communicate and generate support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization.
- Own training of team skills development.
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics & Statistics
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in Media pricing, Media procurement/trading, Finance & Consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Awareness of current industry pricing environment, competitive landscape and recent trends
- Comfort working under general direction in an environment where there is not always a clear correct course of action
- Skill in distilling relevant facts from large data sets
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize among several responsibilities
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Capability of handling confidential material with discretion
- An international environment of the leading European Entertainment Network
- New position in the company
- Part of a dynamic team
- Full-time contract
Contract: Full-time contract
What we are looking for:
You are highly motivated in selling our Digital portfolio to international media agencies and advertisers. Under the leadership of the International Digital Sales Director you will work closely with the international sales and marketing teams.
- Selling the Total Video portfolio of RTL AdConnect to clients, agencies and trading desks
- Managing a portfolio of existing digital clients and developing their digital revenues
- Proactively bringing new business projects and opportunities to our digital partners
- Presenting our digital portfolio to clients and agencies
- Evangelize our digital knowledge and position externally on the market and internally
- Increase our relationship with dedicated digital agencies and trading desks
- Work closely with the Digital Planning Team
- Responding to briefs, preparing responses and managing your campaigns
- Pro-active in getting new briefs
- Working with US Agents to develop client relationships in America
- You will be expected to travel
- 3 years minimum digital media experience
- College or university degree
- Strong digital contacts at agency and client level
- Good knowledge of programmatic trading and the eco-system
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with clients
- Analytical thinking, good presentation skills, well-structured and team-based work
- Fluent English, other languages desirable
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook with a passion to learn