Check out our latest positions below and join one of our many international teams
RTLAdConnect is the international total video sales house of RTL Group. We provide simplified access to all of RTL Group’s total video portfolio as well as from external mandates like ITV in the UK or RAI in Italy across a sum of 12 markets, over 100 TV channels and 300 online platforms. Our job is to deliver exclusive advertising solutions in safe premium digital and broadcast media environments to millions of potential customers across Europe – every day.
RTLAdConnect is the international total video sales house of RTL Group. We provide simplified access to all of RTL Group’s total video portfolio as well as from external mandates like ITV in the UK or RAI in Italy across a sum of 12 markets, over 100 TV channels and large selection of online platforms (websites, catch-up & Youtube).
RTL AdConnect is seeking an innovative and highly-organized Strategy & Development Analyst/Manager to work within the Strategy & Development team.
Strategy & Development
- Participate in project planning, process updates, contribute to strategic development.
- Product Strategy & Product positioning: partner with Marketing & Development teams on product development, new product pricing and product price positioning.
- In charge of product & tools innovations
- Develop and distribute periodic reporting, benchmarking and other information that provides context related to innovations & adtech.
- Support the head of strategy & Work closely with our Commercial Partners to shape new global tools to improve RAC digital business (AdSever, SSP, DSP, OMS,…)
- Lead projects from the creation to the execution
- Based on data-driven insights drive pricing strategy recommendations and create RTL AdConnect digital rate cards (AVOD, Youtube, Data & ATV) cross-markets.
- Engage in conversation with company’s partners and top executives to build & keep updated the digital rate cards all year long.
- Design and implement pricing tests to assess revenue opportunities & track performance.
- Drive the creation of RTL AdConnect General Sale’s conditions for all products with the Ad Ops team.
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics & Statistics
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in Media Agency, Broadcaster, Consultancy or Ad Tech business
- Excellent skills in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize among several responsibilities
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Capability of handling confidential material with discretion
- An international environment of the leading European Entertainment Network
- New position in the company
- Part of a dynamic team
- Full-time contract
Contact: RTL AdConnect France / attn. Franck LITEWKA
RTLAdConnect (RAC) is the international Total Video sales house of RTL Group, Europe’s largest broadcaster. With a portfolio of more than 100 TV channels, premium VOD platforms in 12 countries, the #1 YouTube ad inventory as well as access to RTL Group’s own ad-tech platforms like SpotX, RTLAdConnect provides unrivaled touchpoints to audiences across Europe. Advertisers gain a simple and central access to over 159m daily TV users and 53 billion video views per month by working with RAC.
Besides providing massive TV and digital Video reach (Total Video reach), RAC focusses on bringing true multi-country audience and competition insights to its clients, with the yearly Total Video Key Facts as the benchmark publication for international video advertising. Based on extensive reach and compelling insights, RAC is able to deliver best in class media innovations to clients in the key European consumer markets.
The opportunity :
RTLAdConnect is seeking an innovative and highly-organized Strategic Planning Executive to work within the Strategic Planning pillar in RAC’s marketing team under the responsibility of the Head of Marketing.
The Strategic Planning Executive will be performing the following tasks:
- Be the central point of contact for RAC sales team to support their outreach strategy towards key clients
- Analyze client strategy and needs to draft presentation storylines for priority clients in collaboration with sales
- Be responsible for delivering on the point custom proposals to answer client briefs including planning recommendations and highlighting the key benefits of our products
- Coordinate the delivery of input from marketing colleagues by providing clear briefs, setting project milestones and reviewing material
- Deliver additional insights by performing on-top research in collaboration with RTLAdConnect media partners
- Collect client feedback from sales team to challenge delivered presentations and proposals
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Capacity to synthetize and express complex information in a simple, visual way
- Ability to extract insight from sometimes incomplete information
- Great commitment and urge to find best solutions
- Readiness of mind as well as accurate and independent method of working
- Pronounced analytical skills and a high level of numeracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Concise and clear communication, both orally and in writing
- 1-2 years’ experience a media sales house and/or a strategic planning department in a media agency
- Proven experience and good understanding of the advertising market
- Very good command of English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong writing, presentation and analysis skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as under pressure
- High proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Contact : RTL AdConnect France / attn. Jean-Baptiste Moggio