19.01.2018, Germany, RTL Television
On 19 January 2018, RTL Television will start broadcasting the 12th season of Ich bin ein Star – Holt mich hier raus! (I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!).
A total of 12 celebrities will compete to become King or Queen of the Jungle in Australia. Naturally, Dr Bob and the presenter duo Sonja Zietlow and Daniel Hartwich will be back again, too.
Viewers can look forward to 16 episodes in all, full of terrific jungle trials. These are the 12 celebrities going for glory in the 12th season of the German version of I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!:
- Ansgar Brinkmann, ex-professional footballer
- Giuliana Farfalla, former candidate on Germany’s Next Topmodel
- Jenny Frankhauser, pop singer
- David Friedrich, musician and winner of Die Bachelorette (The Bachelorette) in 2017
- Tatjana Gsell, model
- Matthias Mangiapane, German reality TV star
- Daniele Negroni, singer
- Natascha Ochsenknecht, designer
- Sandra Steffl, actress and TV presenter
- Kattia Vides, contestant on Der Bachelor in 2017
- Tina York, pop singer
- Sydney Youngblood, singer.
The show’s presenters, Sonja Zietlow & Daniel Hartwich, and Dr Bob © MGRTLD/Arya Shirazi/RTL Television/Stefan Menne
In 2017, the 11th series of the jungle show attracted an average audience of 6.73 million total viewers and on average 36.3 per cent (5.10 million viewers) of the viewers aged 14 to 59 tuned in. It’s always a success! Eleven winners have already been crowned since 2004 and the reigning King of the Jungle from 2017 is Marc Terenzi.